Microsoft Excel 2002 and 2003 lets you add a picture to a worksheet's header or footer. For example, suppose you want to create a header that features your company name and logo.
Follow these steps:
- Open the worksheet, and go to File | Page Setup.
- On the Header/Footer tab, click the Custom Header button.
- Put your cursor in the section you want the company logo to appear, and click the Insert Picture button.
- Navigate to the picture you want to insert, select it, and click Insert.
- To make any desired changes, click the Format Picture button.
- Enter your company's name in the section where you want it to appear.
- To make any desired changes, click the Font button.
- Click OK twice.
Help users increase productivity by automatically signing up for TechRepublic's free Microsoft Office Suite newsletter, featuring Word, Excel, and Access tips, delivered each Wednesday.