One of the things we wanted to do when Bill Detwiler and I interview Ford CTO Paul Mascarenas at CES 2014 was to ask about the company's longer-term vision of how technology will transform the vehicle experience in the years ahead. Since Mascarenas has a visionary streak in him, he was happy to oblige. This two-minute clip sums it up.
- Ford CTO explains solar power in electric vehicles at CES 2014
- How close are self-driving cars? Ford CTO breaks it down at CES 2014
- Why Pebble 2.0 may win the wearables race at CES and become a work tool in 2014
- Google Glass: Will its fate be Tablet PC or first iPhone?
- Hey professionals, watch for these mega-trends at CES 2014
- SPECIAL FEATURE: CES 2014: What the Professionals Need to Know
Jason Hiner is Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He writes about the people, products, and ideas changing how we live and work in the 21st century. He's co-author of the upcoming book, Follow the Geeks.