It's easy to get a quick look at how a tweet is doing. Here's how to check your tweet activity on Twitter.
You might have a heavy duty analytics tool, something that produces more in-depth reports on your social media campaigns, but this is handy if you want to get a quick look at how a tweet is doing
First, find the tweet you want to check. Then, click or tap the three bars. From there, you'll be able to see profile views, impressions, and engagements.
- How to download your Snapchat Snapcode (TechRepublic)
- How to get started on Snapchat: A beginner's guide for brands(TechRepublic)
- Snapchat: 4 features to try out (TechRepublic)
- 4 tips for brands to tap into Instagram's high engagement (TechRepublic)
- How to add snaps to your Snapchat Story (TechRepublic)
- How to edit your Instagram posts (TechRepublic)
Erin Carson has nothing to disclose. She doesn't hold investments in the technology companies she covers.
Erin Carson is a Staff Reporter for CNET and a former Multimedia Editor for TechRepublic.