It's easy to get a quick look at how a tweet is doing. Here's how to check your tweet activity on Twitter.
You might have a heavy duty analytics tool, something that produces more in-depth reports on your social media campaigns, but this is handy if you want to get a quick look at how a tweet is doing
First, find the tweet you want to check. Then, click or tap the three bars. From there, you'll be able to see profile views, impressions, and engagements.
For more social media tips, subscribe to TechRepublic's Tech Decision Maker newsletter.
- How to download your Snapchat Snapcode (TechRepublic)
- How to get started on Snapchat: A beginner's guide for brands(TechRepublic)
- Snapchat: 4 features to try out (TechRepublic)
- 4 tips for brands to tap into Instagram's high engagement (TechRepublic)
- How to add snaps to your Snapchat Story (TechRepublic)
- How to edit your Instagram posts (TechRepublic)
Erin Carson has nothing to disclose. She doesn't hold investments in the technology companies she covers.
Erin Carson is a Staff Reporter for CNET and a former Multimedia Editor for TechRepublic.