Things change. You might need to tweak how you describe about your organization on your social media accounts.
On Instagram, that's an easy fix. Here's a quick way to do it, from your phone even.
First, go to your profile. Then, tap the gear in the corner. From there, tap edit profile. You can modify your bio, add a website, change your picture and more. When you're finished, tap done.
- How to download your Snapchat Snapcode (TechRepublic)
- How to get started on Snapchat: A beginner's guide for brands(TechRepublic)
- Snapchat: 4 features to try out (TechRepublic)
- 4 tips for brands to tap into Instagram's high engagement (TechRepublic)
- How to add snaps to your Snapchat Story (TechRepublic)
- How to edit your Instagram posts (TechRepublic)
Erin Carson has nothing to disclose. She doesn't hold investments in the technology companies she covers.
Erin Carson is a Multimedia Editor for TechRepublic.