A host of NetWare client bugs have been corrected for Windows NT and Windows 95/98. This week, Novell released Novell Client v3.1 for Win 95/98 Service Pack 2 and Novell Client v4.6 for Win NT Service Pack 2.
Count on Exterminator
Each Friday, Exterminator brings you news of important bug fixes, virus recovery information, service release announcements, security notices, and more from the previous week.
Among the issues addressed with the Windows 95/98 fix are:
- GPF closes dial-up session after suspend.
- Can’t send e-mail via IPX/IP GW in Nwclient 3.
- Password synchronization between NetWare and Microsoft networking fails.
Bugs corrected with the service pack for Windows NT include the following:
- Web-based CBT fails with IPX/IP gateway.
- Login to NDS and AutoAdminLogin to Windows NT fails.
Both service packs can be downloaded from Novell:
Found a fix?
If you’ve found a bug fix you’d like Exterminator to share with the world, let us know .