Help users increase productivity by automatically signing up for TechRepublic's free Microsoft Office Suite newsletter, featuring Word, Excel, and Access tips, delivered each Wednesday.
You can place more than one chart on a chart sheet. For example, let's say you have two charts on two different worksheets, and you want to put them both on a single chart sheet for comparison and printing.
Follow these steps:
- Click an empty cell, and press [F11].
- Change the default chart name to Two Chart Sheet.
- Select the first chart you want to move to the chart sheet, and go to Chart | Location.
- Select As Object In, and choose Two Chart Sheet from the drop-down list.
- Click OK.
- Repeat Steps 3 through 5 for the second chart you want to move.
You can move as many charts as you can fit. Go to View | Sized With Window to scale the charts to the window.