If you regularly perform tasks with the
utilities found in the Administrative Tools folder, navigating
through Control Panel's folder structure to access these tools can
become a hassle.
However, Windows XP offers a way for you to
place the Administrative Tools folder on the Start menu. When you
do so, the Administrative Tools folder becomes its own menu.
Follow these steps:
- Right-click the Start button, and select
- In the Taskbar And Start Menu Properties
dialog box, click the Customize button on the Start Menu tab.
- In the Customize Start Menu dialog box,
select the Advanced tab.
- Locate System Administrative Tools in the
Start Menu Items list box.
- Select the Display On The All Programs Menu
And The Start Menu radio button.
- Click OK twice to close both dialog