At TechRepublic, we strive to create a place where IT professionals can learn from each other. One of the best ways to share IT experiences is through case studies.
Chances are, you’ve worked on a project that really stands out as a success—or maybe one that left you up to your neck in integration problems. Whether it was good or bad, other CIOs can benefit from your experiences.
We want your case study ideas
Send TechRepublic a brief description about a project you completed, and we’ll turn it into a case study. We’ll take over the job of interviewing the people involved and putting the information together.
When we’re finished, we’ll create a Word or PDF version of the copy that you and other CIOs can use.
We are looking for case studies in the following areas:
- Enterprise application integration projects
- Integration of several ERP systems
- Integration of traditional business intelligence tools with Web-based applications
- Successful CRM implementations
- Supply-chain management integration
Send us your case study ideas and help out your IT peers.