The July issue of the Dice report reveals, among other things, the top searches of emerging skills by hiring managers in the Dice resume database. The top five skills are:
- iRise—an enterprise visualization platform used to quickly assemble working previews of business software that mimic the exact look, feel and behavior of the final product before any coding.
- COTS—Commercial Off The Shelf technology. Embedded COTS technology is used in a number of computer systems across a broad range of military and government applications.
- Crystal SDK—a service joining the increasingly crowded social network market for iPhone games.
- PeopleSoft Security—that provides an agency with a well-documented, defendable user access security model.
- NetApp—an integrated solution that enables storage, delivery, and management of network data and content
To download the entire Dice report, click here.
Toni Bowers is Managing Editor of TechRepublic and is the award-winning blogger of the Career Management blog. She has edited newsletters, books, and web sites pertaining to software, IT career, and IT management issues.