If it were up to Mark Zuckerberg, your Facebook Timeline will literally say, you were born... then you joined Facebook. Now let me be clear... nerds don't wane nostalgic over trivial things like baby's first steps, or first words; we care about when you first saw Star Wars or beat Super Mario Bros. So why not nerd-out your Facebook Timeline? Here are some events we're sure you'll want to add to make your social life (at least look) complete.
Tell your Facebook Timeline all about when you:
- Saw your first Star Trek episode
- First went to Comic-Con
- Watched Star Wars for the first time
- Played your first standup arcade game
- Got your first (real) camera
- Made your first recorded answering machine (or voice mail) message
- Rented your first VHS or BETAMAX movie
- First saw the "Macintosh"
- Got your first computer
- First beat Super Mario Bros.
- First played Legend of Zelda
- Recorded your first television show
- First went "online"
- Got your first PDA
- Used your first search engine
- Got your first AOL Disc in the mail
- Joined Friendster
- Joined MySpace (and when you stopped using it)
- First saw the "Dancing Baby"
- Realized there is "no spoon"
- First had the uncontrollable desire to kill a digitally generated, mocap character AKA: Jar Jar Binks
- Got your first cell phone
- Bought your first song on iTunes
- Took your iPod out in public for the first time
- Uploaded your first YouTube video
- Made your first blog
- Saw your first meme
- First played Guitar Hero
- Bought your first "App"
- Got your first Twitter follower
- First played Angry Birds
- Got your first tablet
- Killed your first Dragon in Skyrim
What would you add to this list? Let us know -- and even some of your answers -- in the comments section.
Photo credit: Cynr via Flickr