Of late, I've added a number of Web comics to my online funny pages...er, bookmarks. Here's the rundown of my must-read list (note, this does not include newspaper comics reprinted on the Web):
- PvP - Insane antics of the staff of a gaming magazine. Includes a lovable troll.
- User Friendly - IT-centric snarkfest starring the staff of a Canadian ISP
- Nodwick - Travails of a henchman employed by a trio of bumbling fantasy adventurers
- Full Frontal Nerdity - The dorktacular conversations of four gaming geeks who never leave the table
- Dork Tower (updated irregularly) - Comic soap opera starring a band of plucky, hapless, modern geeks
- Gone with the Blastwave - Post-apocalyptic, super-dark buddy comedy
- Unshelved - The quaint comic underbelly of your local public library
- Diesel Sweeties - Pixelated musings and moanings from a group of tragically hip 20-somethings
- A Softer World - Ironic and darkly funny photo-comic
- Piled Higher and Deeper - Sarcastic take on a class of eternally un-degreed grad students
- Penny Arcade - The preemeninent inside-joke comic following two iconic video game addicts
- Shortpacked - The pathetically funny lives of the staff of a retail toy store
- CRTL+ALT+DEL - Two guys, a girl, and sentient game-console android
- Popcorn Picnic - Skewering Hollywood by virtue of movie parodies
Jay Garmon has a vast and terrifying knowledge of all things obscure, obtuse, and irrelevant. One day, he hopes to write science fiction, but for now he'll settle for something stranger — amusing and abusing IT pros. Read his full profile. You can also follow him on his personal blog.