- I find your lack of pants disturbing.
- You are unwise to lower your pants.
- The Force is strong in my pants.
- Chewie and me got into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.
- I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.
- Your pants, you will not need them.
- You came in those pants? You're braver than I thought.
- Governor Tarkin. I should have expected to find you holding Vader's pants.
- I sense the conflict within you. Let go of your pants!
- In his pants you will find a new definition of pain and suffering.
Jay Garmon has a vast and terrifying knowledge of all things obscure, obtuse, and irrelevant. One day, he hopes to write science fiction, but for now he'll settle for something stranger -- amusing and abusing IT pros. Read his full profile. You can also follow him on his personal blog.