You are updating your employee database. You've just entered the name of the client company assigned to one of your employees and notice that some of the personal information on the form may be incorrect. You'd like to send a copy of the form to the employee for confirmation. Follow these steps:
- Open the form and navigate to the employee record.
- Click the selection bar to the left to select the employee's record.
- Go to File | Send To | Mail Recipient (As Attachment). (In Access 2007, click the Office button and then click E-mail.)
- Select HTML (*.htm; *.html) or any other format, as required.
- Click OK twice.
- Fill in the address, subject, and your message and then click Send.
Your employee will receive an attachment containing a copy of the data entered into the form in datasheet format.
Miss an Access tip?
Check out the Microsoft Access archive and catch up on other Access tips.
Help users increase productivity by automatically signing up for TechRepublic's free Microsoft Office Suite newsletter, featuring Word, Excel, and Access tips, delivered each Wednesday.