- Insert the appropriate AutoShape.
- Right-click the AutoShape object and select Format AutoShape from the context menu.
- Click the Colors And Lines tab.
- Select Fill Effects from the Color drop-down list.
- Click the Picture tab.
- Click Select Picture.
- Navigate to the appropriate folder and double-click the clip art graphic file. Or highlight the file and click Insert.
Susan Sales Harkins is an IT consultant, specializing in desktop solutions. Previously, she was editor in chief for The Cobb Group, the world's largest publisher of technical journals.