- Press [F5].
- In the resulting Find And Replace dialog box, choose Table from the Go To What list.
- Click Previous or Next, appropriately.
- Repeat step 3 until you're done.
- Click Close to close the Find And Replace dialog box.
- Click the Select Browse Object button to display a palette of objects.
- From the palette, choose Browse By Table.
- Click Next (the down arrow below the button) to select the next table in the document or click Previous (the up arrow above the button) to select the previous table.
Susan Sales Harkins is an IT consultant, specializing in desktop solutions. Previously, she was editor in chief for The Cobb Group, the world's largest publisher of technical journals.