- Execute the Spelling and Grammar feature as you normally would—press [F7] or choose Spelling and Grammar from the Tools menu. Check the Review tab in 2007 applications.
- Click the Options button.
- In the Proofing Tools section, click the Recheck Document button.
- Click Yes to confirm your choice.
- Click OK to return to the spell check task.
Susan Sales Harkins is an IT consultant, specializing in desktop solutions. Previously, she was editor in chief for The Cobb Group, the world's largest publisher of technical journals.