- From the Edit menu, choose Replace (or press [Ctrl]+H).
- In the Find What control, type the text you want to format. In this case, that's your company's name.
- Click the More button.
- Click the Format button and select Font.
- Choose a color from the Font Color control's palette and then click OK. (You can apply any combination of formats.)
- Click Find Next to format each occurrence individually or click Replace All to format them all at once.
Susan Sales Harkins is an IT consultant, specializing in desktop solutions. Previously, she was editor in chief for The Cobb Group, the world's largest publisher of technical journals.