The Apple iPhone 4 mania has been building to today's launch; it has been reported that at least 600,000 people preordered the iPhone 4, and one guy started camping out last week to buy the device.
By now, most people have decided whether they want to buy the iPhone 4, wait (for perhaps Verizon to offer the iPhone?), or pass. When TechRepublic's Sonja Thompson asked yesterday on our Facebook page if members plan to purchase the iPhone 4, only one person answered that they expect to get the device today.
Please share with the TechRepublic community whether you plan to buy the iPhone 4, you're still deciding if you will buy the device, or if you are going to skip it. If you're buying the iPhone 4 today, tell us about your shopping experience, including where you purchased the phone.
iPhone 4 coverage on TechRepublic
- Ultimate iPhone 4 gallery: Unboxing, comparisons, and screenshots
- Apple iPhone 4 review: Everything you need to know
- iPhone 4 upgrades to HSDPA/HSUPA can double 3G bandwidth speeds
- Photos: Apple iPhone 4
- Photos: Countdown to iPhone 4 in SF
- Pictures shot by iPhone 4 camera
- What enterprise IT needs to know about iPhone 4
- iPhone 4 battery life: How much is Apple promising?
- Sybase: Apple's iPhone 4 likely to solidify enterprise traction
- How does the iPhone 4 affect the smartphone market and business users?
- Analysts drool over Apple iPhone 4 upgrade cycle
Mary Weilage is a Senior Editor for CBS Interactive. She has worked for TechRepublic since 1999.