TechRepublic's new Smartphones blog will be the repository for our coverage of smartphones-related topics, including product spotlights of the latest devices, tips about supporting smartphones in the enterprise, features about applications and mobile development, and relevant news stories.
If you want TechRepublic's smartphones content delivered to your inbox, automatically sign up for our Smartphones newsletter, which will launch next Thursday.
Please post to the discussion to let us know what topics you'd like us to cover in this new TechRepublic blog.
Also, here's a roundup of some of TechRepublic's recent smartphones coverage:
- Google Nexus One: Very promising but perhaps not "super"
- Gallery: Meet Google's Nexus One
- Podcast: Is it time for IT to let users bring their own laptops and smartphones?
- 10 indispensable iPhone apps for IT administrators
- Download: Get started developing iPhone apps
- Product Spotlight: iPhone 3GS for business users (revisited)
- Verizon Droid: Doesn't match iPhone, but brings Android out of beta
- Majority of CIOs still reject the iPhone, but resistance is weakening
- 10 things Android phones do better than the iPhone
- Video: iPhone deployment builds goodwill, shows IT is proactive
- Smartphones' biggest drawback? Terms of service
- Smartphone device loyalty will trump standardization in the enterprise
- Radiation threats: The 10 most potentially hazardous smartphones
Mary Weilage is a Feature Editor for CBS Interactive. She has worked for TechRepublic since 1999.