TechRepublic's new Social Media in the Enterprise blog will cover the social media technologies, methodologies, and tools that are changing how you can promote and communicate updates about your business. We will also address social media policies, strategies, target marketing, SEO, whether Facebook or Twitter converts better for businesses, and much more.
Please post in the discussion the topics you would us to feature in the Social Media in the Enterprise blog.
Check out these social media posts on TechRepublic
- Download: Sample social networking policy
- 10 things you should cover in your social networking policy
- Five ways that social media can benefit IT
- 10 social media methodologies that are changing how IT works
- 10 ways to use social networking tools to promote your business
- 10 reasons NOT to block social networking at work
- Social media to tear down traditional business power structures
- Social media: From monitoring staff to fake pages - five tips to protect brands
- Five ways companies are using Google+ to reach customers
- Twitter demonstrates troubleshooting capacity in tech crisis
- Five easy to use and free desktop social networking tools
- Big Data and social media: A match made in heaven?
- Social media and your eDiscovery strategies
Mary Weilage is a Senior Editor for CBS Interactive. She has worked for TechRepublic since 1999.