Lots of people are talking about Apple's new iPad device, but TechRepublic and ZDNet analyze it from the perspective of its impact on business users.
The Big Question is a joint production from ZDNet and TechRepublic that I co-host with ZDNet Editor in Chief Larry Dignan. This is a special episode, covering the Apple iPad announcement. Larry was busy writing his analysis of the iPad so I had two special guests: ZDNet editor Andrew Nusca and TechRepublic editor Bill Detwiler.
If you enjoy this podcast, please go to to our iTunes page to rate it and leave a short review.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Meet the iPad: Apple goes aggressive; $499 lowest price point (ZDNet)
- Apple introduces the iPad (TechRepublic)
- Apple tablet: It's an iPad (ZDNet)
- The Tale of Steve Jobs and the Five Dragons (TechRepublic)
- Apple's iPad: A year to gain steam and breakout in 2011? (ZDNet)
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.