- How Scott got into IT
- The career path he took to CIO
- The top priorities for his IT department in 2008
- How he's dealing with budget constraints and cost cuts
- The IT projects he's most proud of
- The most important lesson he's learned in his career as a CIO
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Four ways to listen to this podcast:
- You can click Play directly from this page (if you have Flash installed)
- Subscribe to the Tech Sanity Check podcast through iTunes
- Subscribe to the podcast RSS feed with Zune, Juice, or other software
- Download this episode as an MP3
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He writes about how technology is changing the way we live and work in the 21st century. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.