Fixed Mobile Convergence allows users to have just one business phone number that can ring in multiple locations and on multiple devices. It can also consolidate voicemail boxes and preserve the privacy of a personal cell phone number, even if you use that cell number to pick up business calls.
In this interview with Pejman Roshan, co-founder of Agito Networks, learn:
- Exactly what FMC is
- Some of the common misconceptions about FMC
- Why Pej left Cisco to start Agito and build an FMC product
- The ROI for deploying FMC
———————————————————————————————————————There are four ways to listen to this podcast:
- You can click "Play" directly from this page (if you have Flash installed)
- Subscribe to the Tech Sanity Check podcast through iTunes
- Subscribe to the podcast RSS feed with Zune, Juice, or other software
- Download this episode as an MP3
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He writes about how technology is changing the way we live and work in the 21st century. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.