News Corp. may remove its content from Google and sign a search deal with Microsoft Bing. Would other publishers follow? Would it boost Bing? We're skeptical but we discuss the possibilities on The Big Question podcast this week.
The Big Question is a joint production from ZDNet and TechRepublic that I co-host with ZDNet Editor in Chief Larry Dignan.
If you enjoy this podcast, please go to to our iTunes page to rate it and leave a short review.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- A Microsoft and News Corp. search pact? It adds up (ZDNet)
- Analyst: News Corp.'s Google saber rattling really about MySpace (ZDNet)
- Microsoft tries toppling Google with a bribe (ZDNet)
- Rupert Murdoch's grand subscription plan: Much ado over minimal revenue? (ZDNet)
- Cranky Geeks examine Windows 7, AT&T network, and whether Google steals (TechRepublic)
Jason Hiner is Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He writes about the people, products, and ideas changing how we live and work in the 21st century. He's co-author of the upcoming book, Follow the Geeks.