Last night, CMP Technology, which runs Interop, announced the winners of the "Best of Interop" awards for seven different technology categories and also named a grand prize winner: NetXen, which produces next-generation multi-protocol and 10G NICs.
Here is the list of winners from each of the categories, with the name of the winning product in parentheses.
- Application Networks & Performance: A10 Networks (AX Series)
- Data Center & Storage: APC- MGE (InfraStruXure InRow RP)
- Infrastructure: NetXen (NetXen 10G Ethernet Expansion Card)
- Management, Network Software & Services: Novell (Novell ZENworks Linux Management)
- Security: Blue Lane (VirtualShield)
- VoIP & Collaboration: AirMagnet (AirMagnet VoFi Analyzer)
- Wireless & Mobility: Aruba Networks (Aruba Secure Enterprise Mesh)
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.