Last night, CMP Technology, which runs Interop, announced the winners of the "Best of Interop" awards for seven different technology categories and also named a grand prize winner: NetXen, which produces next-generation multi-protocol and 10G NICs.
Here is the list of winners from each of the categories, with the name of the winning product in parentheses.
- Application Networks & Performance: A10 Networks (AX Series)
- Data Center & Storage: APC- MGE (InfraStruXure InRow RP)
- Infrastructure: NetXen (NetXen 10G Ethernet Expansion Card)
- Management, Network Software & Services: Novell (Novell ZENworks Linux Management)
- Security: Blue Lane (VirtualShield)
- VoIP & Collaboration: AirMagnet (AirMagnet VoFi Analyzer)
- Wireless & Mobility: Aruba Networks (Aruba Secure Enterprise Mesh)
Jason Hiner is Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He writes about the people, products, and ideas changing how we live and work in the 21st century. He's co-author of the upcoming book, Follow the Geeks (bit.ly/ftgeeks).