The Palm Pre smartphone is one of the most anticipated tech products of 2009. In this Tech Sanity Check interview, CNET's Natali Del Conte explains why the Palm Pre has generated so much buzz, the features of the Pre that will appeal to business users, and whether it will be able to compete with iPhone and BlackBerry.
You can also find Natali on:
- Loaded, CNET's daily tech news video show
- Buzz Out Loud, CNET's daily tech news podcast
- Twitter: natalidelconte
- You can click Play directly from this page (if you have Flash installed)
- Subscribe to the Tech Sanity Check podcast through iTunes
- Subscribe to the podcast RSS feed with Zune, Juice, or other software
- Download this episode as an MP3
Jason Hiner is Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He writes about the people, products, and ideas changing how we live and work in the 21st century. He's co-author of the upcoming book, Follow the Geeks.