Top five headlines
- AMD seeks presence in small to medium business
- Microsoft releases dev kit for Singularity, their "concept OS"
- The 10 hottest IT jobs
- Cray inks Intel deal
- Verizon's first quarter on target; Wireless shines
More from TechRepublic
- IT pros and biz tech vendors converge at Interop Las Vegas this week
- Video: Create your own bootable USB flash drive for Windows XP
- Photos: What's up in Microsoft's Office Labs
- The tech news is good from here, but is inflation coming?
- Securing the network or invading someone's space? What would you do?
- Wi-Fi security for the road warrior; revisited
- Anti-spyware software is big business in the UK
- Cracking Open the Adaptec Snap Server 520
- Gallery: Opera beta puts you in synch
More from ZDNet
- Windows XP SP3 now available for download
- XP SP3 vs. Vista SP1 - Which is fastest?
- Apple bumps top iMac to 3.06GHz
- Is Balkanization of the Internet inevitable?
- Another reason Microsoft should give up on Yahoo: Morale
- Microsoft: Does a Yahoo proxy war add up?
- Is Psystar Mac clone using the Kalyway boot hack?
- Turns out it's harder to be green when you have a lot of green
- Microsoft internal memo details Windows 7-Windows Live ties
- SAP's CTO: Business knows ‘what', IT knows ‘how'
- SAP Business By Design likely to be delayed
More from CNET
- Wi-Fi white spaces: A siren's call?
- AMD quad-core chip hits compatibility snag
- Lenovo's 11-inch IdeaPad now available
- New way to save energy: Vanishing ink
- Lessons from a Web 1.0 archaeological dig
- Searching for ways to improve Office
- Buzz Out Loud 712: Windows XP—a 'pre-downgrade' upgrade
More from around the Web
- Interop: The $3 billion electric bill for servers
- Asustek plans to make Eee an independent brand, 10- and 11-inch Eee PCs on the way
- Exclusive Video: Psystar in the Wild
- Launching The SAI 25: The World's Most Valuable Digital Startups
- Morgan Stanley's March Internet Trends Report: Social Applications Dominating
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He writes about how technology is changing the way we live and work in the 21st century. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.