The early returns on Windows 7 have been positive, both in terms of sales and customer feedback. But, can we trust all the data at this early stage?
The Big Question is a joint production from ZDNet and TechRepublic that I co-host with ZDNet Editor in Chief Larry Dignan.
If you enjoy this podcast, please go to to our iTunes page to rate it and leave a short review.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- The State of Windows 7 Satisfaction (Technologizer)
- Windows 7 sales outshine Vista (CNET News)
- Ballmer: So far, Windows 7 sales are "fantastic" (ZDNet)
- Windows 7 Sales Beat Mac OS X Market Share (PC World)
- Demand for Windows 7, Xbox lifts Microsoft earnings; more losses online (ZDNet)
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.