Will the Consumer Electronics Show bounce back this year? We discuss the big trends to watch at CES 2010 and what it will tell us about the health of the technology industry.
The Big Question is a joint production from ZDNet and TechRepublic that I co-host with ZDNet Editor in Chief Larry Dignan. This week's guests were Bill Detwiler, Head Technology Editor of TechRepublic and Andrew Nusca, associate editor at ZDNet and SmartPlanet.
If you enjoy this podcast, please go to to our iTunes page to rate it and leave a short review.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- CES 2010 preview: Six trends to watch for at this year's show (ZDNet)
- Intel announces 'Pine Trail' Atom processors in time for CES; has the netbook grown up? (ZDNet)
- CES taps green partner to offset impact of massive tech confab (ZDNet)
- Google Nexus One to be launched on the 6th -- will anyone care? (ZDNet)
- Apple 7- and 10-inch iSlates to debut January 26? Wait, what? (ZDNet)
Jason Hiner is the Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He is an award-winning journalist who writes about the people, products, and ideas that are revolutionizing the ways we live and work in the 21st century.