Microsoft's reputation hangs in the balance with Windows 7. Learn what Windows 7 has to offer and whether it can redeem the Windows franchise.
The Big Question is a joint production from ZDNet and TechRepublic that I co-host with ZDNet Editor in Chief Larry Dignan. This week's guest is Bill Detwiler, Head Technology Editor for TechRepublic.
You can play this 17-minute episode from the Flash-based player at the top of the page or:
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Microsoft must regain customer respect with Windows 7 (ZDNet)
- Poll: Does Windows Vista deserve its negative image? (TechRepublic)
- Have we now entered the post-OS era? (TechRepublic)
- Five reasons why Windows Vista failed (TechRepublic)
- The single biggest reason why Windows 7 won't be another Vista (ZDNet)
Jason Hiner is the Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He is an award-winning journalist who writes about the people, products, and ideas that are revolutionizing the ways we live and work in the 21st century.