Microsoft's reputation hangs in the balance with Windows 7. Learn what Windows 7 has to offer and whether it can redeem the Windows franchise.
The Big Question is a joint production from ZDNet and TechRepublic that I co-host with ZDNet Editor in Chief Larry Dignan. This week's guest is Bill Detwiler, Head Technology Editor for TechRepublic.
You can play this 17-minute episode from the Flash-based player at the top of the page or:
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Microsoft must regain customer respect with Windows 7 (ZDNet)
- Poll: Does Windows Vista deserve its negative image? (TechRepublic)
- Have we now entered the post-OS era? (TechRepublic)
- Five reasons why Windows Vista failed (TechRepublic)
- The single biggest reason why Windows 7 won't be another Vista (ZDNet)
Jason Hiner is Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He writes about the people, products, and ideas changing how we live and work in the 21st century. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.