- CIOs getting better prices, see flat second half spending (ZDNet)
- Apple moves 1 million iPhones in 3 days (ZDNet)
- In bid for Yahoo, Microsoft turns more aggressive (New York Times)
- Icahn letter: Clean-sweep plan for Yahoo's board (CNET)
- Apple stores hold iPhone 3Gs leave AT&T holding the bag (TechRepublic)
- 3G iPhone's mediocre battery life still beats rivals (PC World)
- Computer problems delay air passengers in Fiji (ZDNet)
- Paid sick days may be next benefit to be cut (TechRepublic)
- IT managers worried about data leaks, survey shows (CNET)
- Tesla Roadsters now rolling off production line (CNET)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends
Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.