- PC shipments solid in second quarter; Apple No. 3 in U.S. (ZDNet)
- Dell faces class action lawsuit from workers (CNET)
- Justice is served: SCO ordered to pay Novell millions (CNET)
- Say goodbye to the computer mouse in 3-5 years (BBC)
- Samsung, Sun develop flash chip for severs (CNET)
- U.S. spam levels up, state of Illinois is the worst offender (ZDNet)
- IDC: Solid state drive, hard disk speed gap small (CNET)
- 3G iPhones at an AT&T store? Fuggedaboutit (CNET)
- Technology that powers Olympics on Web at center of lawsuit (ZDNet)
- Is $38,000 too much to pay for an iPhone? (TechRepublic)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends
Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He writes about how technology is changing the way we live and work in the 21st century. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.