- Tough love: Linux needs more haters (ZDNet)
- IBM: Big Blue beats expectations; raises full year guidance (ZDNet)
- AMD posts seventh straight quarterly loss (ZDNet)
- Google earnings fall short; Says it can thrive in weak economy (ZDNet)
- Microsoft ready to lose more money online (CNET)
- IDC develops new report card for tech asset recyclers (ZDNet)
- Pentagon IT borrows tech ideas from Google, Amazon, others (Computerworld)
- Torvalds attacks IT industry 'security circus' (CNET)
- Why Silicon Valley should be worried (GigaOm)
- HP unveils Centrino 2 business tablet PC (ZDNet)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends
Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Jason Hiner is Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He writes about the people, products, and ideas changing how we live and work in the 21st century. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.