- Intel: We're not holding back USB 3.0 (ZDNet)
- Congressmen accuse China of hacking their computers (Computerworld)
- Steve Jobs: it's time we design our own iPhone and iPod chips (AppleInsider)
- Google CEO says "Don't Be evil" is misunderstood (ZDNet)
- What's coming in Internet Explorer 8 for IT professionals? (IEBlog)
- Intel Plans For Graphic Computing Without A GPU (Computerworld)
- iPhone 2.0 lets open source in through back door (ZDNet)
- Schmidt: It's Google's duty to help fix ad business (CNET)
- E-mail security shouldn't be this tough (TechRepublic)
- Cities take lead in climate change (CNET)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Jason Hiner is Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He writes about the people, products, and ideas changing how we live and work in the 21st century. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.