- Cautionary tale: How a misconfigured laptop ruined a worker's life (TechRepublic)
- Firefox 3.0 memory improvements - Fact or fiction? (TechRepublic)
- An Apple exodus due to low salaries for engineers? (CNET)
- Pay $50 extra for XP on a PC? You've gotta be kidding me! (ZDNet)
- Telecommuting could save gas and U.S. $38 billion annually (TechWeb)
- Xohm WiMax service to launch in Baltimore in September (ZDNet)
- Philadelphia Wi-Fi network saved (NetworkWorld)
- 'Sensing' more about what's coming in Windows 7 (ZDNet)
- Computer sprawl at Geek Squad City (CNET)
- Tomorrow's CIO: No tech lightweights (TechWeb)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Jason Hiner is Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He writes about the people, products, and ideas changing how we live and work in the 21st century. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.