Top 10 IT headlines
- Can Microsoft win over enough developers to change the paradigm? (TechRepublic)
- Business PCs are going nowhere fast (ZDNet)
- Why are we ignoring Moore's Law? (TechRepublic)
- Here comes the government to fight cybercrime! [shudder] (TechRepublic)
- Microsoft to raise Windows Small Business Server price 80 percent (ZDNet)
- Earthlink finally pulls out of Wireless Philly, but all is not lost (ZDNet)
- ReactOS no threat to Windows (ZDNet)
- Does Larry Ellison have the best SaaS strategy? (ZDNet)
- SOA market passes $2 billion mark, whatever that means (ZDNet)
- A new take on 'Web 3.0' ? (ZDNet)
Also newsworthy ...
- Combined HP-EDS can explore missing methodology around how to offload IT to the cloud(s) (ZDNet)
- Tobak gets it wrong - You're not a bunch of sheep (TechRepublic)
- Google launches Friend Connect with mixed reviews (ZDNet)
- TechRepublic Member Spotlight with Neilb (TechRepublic)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Jason Hiner is Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He writes about the people, products, and ideas changing how we live and work in the 21st century. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.