Top 10 IT headlines
- Larry Page talks about Google's vision of "Wi-Fi on steroids" (Google Public Policy Blog)
- Gartner: HP Edges Out IBM in Server Revenue, Shipments (eWEEK)
- Apple's digital home, five years out (CNET)
- Google's search share tops 61 percent; That'll spook Microsoft more (ZDNet)
- How much do you need to know about Windows 7 today? (ZDNet)
- IT researchers: morphing Web sites could bring riches (Network World)
- Twitter comes clean on its technical problems (CNET)
- Eco-labeling, lifecycle management services are linchpin for HP's big new green tech push (ZDNet)
- How an Apple store was transformed into a Best Buy in 10 minutes (ZDNet)
- Time for transition? Vista vs. XP, 32-bit vs. 64-bit (TechRepublic)
Also newsworthy ...
- OLPC spinoff in talks with four laptop makers (CNET)
- 20 tips for getting a promotion (TechRepublic)
- Google Sites opens up to everyone (ZDNet)
- How to wipe data off an iPhone (ZDNet)
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Stay on top of the latest IT news and trends Get the top stories in IT delivered directly to you each weekday by subscribing to our free IT News Digest newsletter. Automatically sign up today.
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He writes about how technology is changing the way we live and work in the 21st century. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.