In the wake of Verizon's public attack on AT&T's 3G network, the two U.S. wireless carriers are now locked in a sparring match. Here's the scorecard.
The Big Question is a joint production from ZDNet and TechRepublic that I co-host with ZDNet Editor in Chief Larry Dignan. This week's guest is Andrew Nusca, an editor for ZDNet and SmartPlanet.
You can play this 18-minute episode from the Flash-based player at the top of the page or:
If you enjoy this podcast, please go to to our iTunes page to rate it and leave a short review.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- AT&T sues Verizon Wireless, calls map ad "misleading" but doesn't dispute accuracy (ZDNet)
- Verizon to AT&T: 'Our ads are true and the truth hurts' (ZDNet)
- Memo to AT&T: When you're in a hole, stop digging (ZDNet)
- AT&T: The iPhone's anchor (ZDNet)
- Verizon Droid: Doesn't match iPhone, but brings Android out of beta (TechRepublic)
- With Motorola Droid, Verizon puts doubts about Google Android platform to rest (ZDNet)
Jason Hiner has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Jason Hiner is Global Editor in Chief of TechRepublic and Global Long Form Editor of ZDNet. He's co-author of the book, Follow the Geeks.