With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Can I save my xLibris from my iPhone to android
- Causes for Excel 2007 files to become corrupted?
- Block an incoming number to Cisco Callmanager version 7?
- How to resolve LAN/network problems?
- Where can I find IT employee auditing reports and tools?
- Server 2008 Complete PC Restore
- How do I recruit tech people?
- Shared Mailbox restrictions
- How do I read what is happening during Log Off / Restart / Shut Down?
- How to lock file associations in Windows Server 2003?
- Can I get help fixing a 7b stop code?
- Anyone know of a free program to remove the shaking from a video?
Sonja Thompson has worked for TechRepublic since October of 1999. She is currently a Senior Editor and the host of the several blogs.