With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Windows 7 reports files to be read only when they aren't
- What is the best way to deal with customer's PC remotely
- How can Outlook 2007 open a Lotus Notes Calendar invite?
- PowerPoint viewer cannot back page to previous slide
- XP registry key Apply all setting to the current user and to the default user
- Office 2003 access denied for my docs?
- What laptop should I get?
- How to connect two static IP DSL in network
- Credential Manager
- Is there any tool/appliance that can audit network devices?
- HP K8600 Mac Printer Issue
- Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping
- Windows 7 Bug HELP!!!! Administrative Shares wide open?
- How to patch MSMQ vulnerability that should have been fixed with KB892944?
- MBR on Lenovo r60 ThinkPads?
Sonja Thompson has worked for TechRepublic since October of 1999. She is currently a Senior Editor and the host of the Smartphones and Tablets blogs.