With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Small Business Server 2003 share nics
- Need help with file syncing on SBS 2008
- Desktop background menu
- Have Windows Server 2003 on domain need to join it via VPN with a wk on Windows 7 Pro
- Best way to provide a seamless failover system?
- The difference between Vista and Windows 7
- Do you have lockdown software that will work with XP?
- Revenue/Cost budget questions for Fiber Optic WAN start-up?
- Remote Desktop
- What is your take on Certifications in the field versus a degree?
- How to Monitor Instant Messaging?
- My mobile phone sends everything 5 times!
- Small business router
- What does a good DSL waveform (signal) look like?
- SATA Hard disk causing black screen after XP startup splash
- Track Internet usage by Active Directory User - automatic reporting
- Cannot open a Word Document unless I End Process
- Server 2008 x64 - random domain disconnects
- Troubled PC connection to Ubuntu server
Sonja Thompson has worked for TechRepublic since October of 1999. She is currently a Senior Editor and the host of the Smartphones and Tablets blogs.