With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010
- Help with SpinRite6
- Migrate WIN2K AD to WIN2K3 AD
- Outlook 2007 junk email settings for entire domain
- Windows Network - Locking down folder structure
- Outlook 'Sent Mail' dated in the future?
- I have a Win 2003 Server running DHCP and DNS and can not ping it
- Help files for Ruby on Rails
- I am looking for Event monitoring software
- Desktop icon size specified via Active Directory
- Has anyone tested upside-down-ternet?
- Domain Admin Account - switching from Roaming to Local
- Some Outlook 2007 clients can not connect to Exchange 2010
Sonja Thompson started at TechRepublic in October 1999. She is a former Senior Editor at TechRepublic.