With the help from the TechRepublic member Hal 9000, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Smart IT: How do you define it?
- I'm getting DCOM 10006 error between a SBS 2008 and a 2003 Standard Server
- Mac OS VPN server routing
- Lock flash drives
- How to get the image from the fingerprint sensor in LG GW820 expo?
- Should TechRepublic merge with FaceBook?
- Mac user cannot log onto computer without unplugging the network cable
- How much administrative privileges do your employees have?
- Download problem
- Yet another PSP problem
- iTunes song lyrics
Sonja Thompson has worked for TechRepublic since October of 1999. She is currently a Senior Editor and the host of the Smartphones and Tablets blogs.