"Why IT departments should support iPad users" is just one of the discussions that made this week's Hot 5 list. Watch the video to view the rest. If you're not a fan of video, you can choose to just listen to the audio file.Hot 5 discussion threads:
- Why IT departments should support iPad users (Erik Eckel)
- CIOs say IT should not block social media sites (Jason Hiner)
- Should I go into software development? (Justin James)
- The future of security: Will our brains host botnets? (Chad Perrin)
- Five things I hate about corporate IT (Patrick Gray)
- santeewelding (136 posts)
- Palmetto (129 posts)
- boxfiddler (85 posts)
- Deadly Ernest (81posts)
- OH Smeg (77 posts)
Here are a few other links that you should check out:
- In memory of Old Mycroft (Brian Drake)
- TechRepublic Questions of the Week - April 19, 2010
- TR member Garden Club gallery
- TR Member pet pics
- TR Member tattoo pics
- TR Member costume pics
If you'd like to contribute to the pics galleries, please send us your photos.
Also, don't forget to sign up for the TechRepublic Community Central newsletter!Addendum:
If you just celebrated a birthday, please let us know so that we can give you a shout out next year. Also, if your birthday is quickly approaching, we want to know that too!
Have you RSVPed for "TechRepublic Live 2010: The Changing Face of IT?" This is the tech conference with a community twist that we're hosting from June 30 to July 2 in Louisville, KY. We hope you can attend!TR Member contributions = swag We are collecting TR member submissions -- photos, original video clips, and audio files -- so that we can assemble them in a monthly community video. Our e-mail address is trol at techrepublic.com. If we don't receive enough submissions, that means there won't be a video for that particular month. However, for those of you who do contribute, we'll send you some free TR swag!
Sonja Thompson has worked for TechRepublic since October of 1999. She is currently a Senior Editor and the host of the Smartphones and Tablets blogs.