With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Partitioning trouble
- How to detect whether a system requires a reboot or not?
- End date/time before start date/time - cannot delete item
- Do I need RDS CALs in order for users to access shared folders?
- Why am I unable to download software from TechRepublic?
- Does Froyo or Nitro Desk Touchdown support Syncing Outlook Subfolders
- Ping domain name and get reply from BDC's IP address
- Legato Networker 7.2 problem
- Old AD computer accounts
- Programmer or networking?
Sonja Thompson started at TechRepublic in October 1999. She is a former Senior Editor at TechRepublic.