With the help of a few TechRepublic members who are very active in the Questions forum, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the highlighted questions from last week:
- Client can't ping server intermittently
- How can I change the default, Sleep, in Vista Shut Down
- CD isn't recognized, Driver OK, DVDs play fine
- Trying to 'Send on Bhalf of' but its 'Sending As' in Outlook
- Can Windows 2008 Server Enterprise Edition be setup as a Workgroup?
- Spyware problem..
- What Malware/Spyware product is the best one on the market?
If you have any Questions that you'd like to add to this list, please chime in the discussion thread.
Sonja Thompson started at TechRepublic in October 1999. She is a former Senior Editor at TechRepublic.