With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Too many pages print when in remote desktop
- How do you troubleshoot your OSI model?
- Incorrect System Name
- My CD/DVD drives aren't seen after loading NERO and/or LightScribe
- How do I use a variable in icacls.exe for the username
- XP Pro server, printers loose connection
- Thoughts on using Logmein Pro 2
- Windows XP sp2 'Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\olktel8n\wbk8c54.tmp'?
- XP Home network share issues
- Excel formula question
- Server 2008 disconnects XP drives
- From Outlook 2003 to Exchange 2007
Sonja Thompson started at TechRepublic in October 1999. She is a former Senior Editor at TechRepublic.