With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to email@example.com.
Here are some highlighted questions from last week:
- Acer Aspire m1640 boot problem
- MS Outlook 2007 wouldn't save emails sent out
- IDE Drive (connected with - IDE to USB adapter) not detected
- Is there a program that will prevent/detect most keyloggers?
- What services can be safely disabled in XP Pro?
- XP IPsec L2TP VPN Server
- Has anyone worked with Ubuntu 9.10?
- NetBIOS problem with Windows Vista. Cannot connect to NAS via Vista
- How to setup Hardware RAID 6
Sonja Thompson has worked for TechRepublic since October of 1999. She is currently a Senior Editor and the host of the Smartphones and Tablets blogs.