With the help from the TechRepublic community, we've compiled a list of questions from last week that had great answers and/or large appeal. If you want to submit your favorite Question of the Week, using those guidelines as criteria, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.The following question was sent in by TR member nemesl:
"Could anyone tell me why does my Windows XP Professional reject system restoration to previous restoration points? I mean restore points that I set up myself. I would be extremely happy if you could help me. There is no other message — just one stating that restoration cannot be made to the selected date."
Here are some other highlighted questions from last week:
- Saving in Word 2007 with Vista?
- Servers disappearing from browser
- Quickbooks Pro 2010
- Error installing iTunes on Vista Ultimate box
- W2003R: My Document shows 26 GB, but the folder is empty
- Vista service pack 2 revives old problem with WMP 11?
- My charger is encountering some problems of heating
- Can't load intra sites before re-enabling LAN connection
- Computer freezes every few seconds
- OWA and Account Log On To
Sonja Thompson started at TechRepublic in October 1999. She is a former Senior Editor at TechRepublic.